The past few months have been difficult. A rough patch. Struggles and sadness strip me of motivation to live with intent. When I’m down, I’m out. Can you relate?
You may have let the heaviness get the best of you, but it’s time to get back up again. One of the best ways to do this is to seek inspiration through books, music, and healthy, stimulating activities.
Here’s what’s inspiring me to get back up again.
Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A Course in Miracles
- Tara Stiles’ weekly emails
- Transform Your Life: A Year of Awareness Practice app
- On a lighter note: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Paid to Exist – Live & Work on Your Own Terms blog
- Sara Bareilles, The Blessed Unrest
- Josh Ritter, The Beast in Its Tracks
- Macklemore (I’m not kidding, love him)
- Create a microbusiness that matters with Courtney Carver
- Weekly writing groups, hiking and more with new friends from Meetup.com
- Weekend digital detox – no social media, email, web or tv
- Free at-home workouts with Blogilates
- Volunteer: Find an opportunity near you!
- Summertime. Just one month left, let’s do it right. Swimming, surfing, watermelon, berries, grassy feet. The works.
- Fair-trade essential oil Aloha Bay candles from Whole Foods
- Treat receipts (I know, but those fraps are just too good, darn it)
What inspires you to get back up again?